The vRealize Operations 6.7 focuses on continuous performance optimization,
predictive capacity management and planning, and providing application monitoring
capabilities. It also provides several usability improvements, analytics advancements,
content enhancements, and better integration.
Below are the key features and capabilities:
- Pre-Upgrade Assessment Tool.
- Analytics Advancements.
- Platform Improvements.
- Refreshed vSAN support.
- Automated Agent Lifecycle Management to Enable Application Monitoring in
- User Experience Improvements.
- Content Enhancements.
The Quick Start dashboard guides you through the following use cases:
- Optimize Performance.
- Optimize Capacity.
- Manage Configuration.
The additional links guide you to important internal and external information, including:
- Management Packs in the VMware Solution Exchange.
- Training videos and additional resources.
- vRealize Operations Manager Assessment tools.
Capacity Allocation Overview Dashboard
Here we can find information on allocation ratios for virtual machines, vCPUs, and
memory for a specific data center or cluster. It even has some recommendations based
on performance requirements. Scroll down to see the current allocation percentages for
vSphere Optimization Assessment
The vSphere Optimization Assessment has been completely revamped in 6.7. It added the following improvements:
- Easier to use with one-click report generation.
- Revamped and expanded reports with easy to understand content.
- Highlights vRealize Operations new capabilities and features.
The Sample of Assessment Report