I am very happy to announce that my 2nd book “Cisco UCS Cookbook” will be published on Packt website on the second week of March.
What You Will Learn
1. Familiarize yourself with information on the latest information on memory management practices, virtualization architectures, and the specific technical advantages of UCS.
2. Get a concrete understanding of integrating processes and techniques to ensure effective convergence of LAN/SAN.
3. Get to know the best practices of Cisco UCS, EMC Storage, and VMware vSphere.
4. Master migrating data from other band servers or Blade to Cisco UCS.
5. Comprehend how to replicate and back up UCS to remote sites UCS.
6. Assimilate innovative techniques to deploy UCS to leverage its full potential.
7. Gather information on installing and configuring automatic and manual Pinning.
8. Discover ways to integrate a system in Cisco UCS.