If you’re a system administrator who has some experience with VMware vSphere but would like a quick guide to be able to identify and fix performance issues in your vSphere systems, then this book is for you.
- Choose the right hardware and server components suitable for high-performance scenarios
- Adopt availability and automatic load-balancing in your virtual infrastructure
- Understand and monitor CPU and memory resources
- Monitor performance on the vCenter, ESXi, and virtual machine levels
- Configure storage resources to achieve greater performance
- Incorporate latency and performance sensible networking
- Tune and tweak common guest operating systems