This book is for those who want to learn to install, manage, and configure the VMware NSX Network Virtualization platform. If you want to explore, understand, or deploy VMware NSX in your environment, this book is for you. Also, this book can assist you to prepare for VMware NSX certification. Knowledge of basic networking concepts and VMware components such as vCenter and vSphere is required.
- Explore the foundational components of VMware NSX
- Install and configure NSX manager and its components using best practices
- Deploy and configure VXLAN-enabled logical switches
- Secure your environment using Distributed Firewall and Data Security
- Configure third-party services in NSX
- Manage, configure, and deploy edge gateway services
- Understand software-defined networks