Performance and Reliability
- Multiple simultaneous conversions enable large-scale virtualization implementations.
- Quiescing and snapshotting of the guest operating system on the source machine before migrating the data ensures conversion reliability.
- Hot cloning makes conversions non-disruptive, with no source server downtime or reboot.
- Sector-based copying enhances cloning and conversion speed.
- Support for cold cloning (conversion that requires server downtime and reboot) is available, in addition to hot cloning.
- Centralized management console allows users to queue up and monitor multiple simultaneous remote, as well as local, conversions.
- Easy-to-use wizards minimize the number of steps to conversion.
- Support for both local and remote cloning enables conversions in remote locations such as branch offices.