Installation Demo Procedure:
ESXi 5.5, vCenter 5.5, vCenter Operation Manager 5.8, EMC-vcops-adapter-2.1.1 and EMC Clariion CX4-240 (R30, 04.30.000.5.526)
1) Following instructions in installing vCenter Operation Manager
2) Install the EMC Adapater and dashboards, start the vCenter Operations Manager administrative user interface in your web brower and log in as administrator.
3) On the Update tab, click Browse to locate the adapter PAK file and click Update.
4) Add an EMC Adapter instance for vCenter, start the vCenter Operation Manager customer user interface and log in as administrator.
Select Environment > Configuration > Adapter Instances
Add New Adapter Instance icon
5) To test the configuration, click Test. If the adapter instance is correctly configured, a confirmation box appears.
6) To finish editing the adapter instance, click Ok.