In this release there are a lot of new features, not to mention the first support for Site Recovery Manager, cmdlets for creating Tags and Tag Categories, Cmdlets for working with EVC and much much more, see the full list below for the details:
- Manage vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- Create and remove tags and tag categories
- Retrieve information and configure Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC) mode on clusters.
- Manage security policies for vSphere standard switches and port groups.
- Support for Windows PowerShell 4.0.
- Support for vSphere servers configured with IPv6.
- Specify the priority of a VM migration
- Provide a Hard Disk object to the RelatedObject of Get-Datastore
- Get-Datastore cmdlet to allow filtering by cluster.
- Get-Stat and Get-StatType now works with all types
- Added support for e1000e network adapter type.
- Specify all values for DiskStorageFormat when cloning a virtual machine
- 64-Bit Support for New-OSCustomizationSpec and Set-OSCustomizationSpec
- ToolsVersion property to VMGuest that shows the version as a string.
- Provide a virtual portgroup to the RelatedObject of the Get-VirtualSwitch and Get-DVSwitch
- Retrieve virtual machines by virtual switches.
- Other bug fixes and general performance enhancements have been made to various PowerCLI cmdlets.
Download it and read more