As usual, the VCAP-DTD Blueprint via VMware, is your primary ‘go to’ source for the Sections\Objectives, and supporting documentation for the exam.
The official course for the exam is VMware View Design Design Best Practices v5.x. I would have preferred to attended the course, however sometimes you have to make choices and cannot attend all the courses you’d like.
Below I’ve listed some additional resources I used to bring myself further up to speed, on VMware View specific design.
You can also download my VCAP-DTD specific ‘Study Pack’, which include my own study notes and design sizing examples from here
- VMware View 5 Desktop Solutions
- Implementing VMware Horizon View 5.2
- VMware View Security Essentials
- VMware ThinApp Essentials 4.7
- Building End User Computing Solutions with VMware View
- Virtually Virtuoso
- vWired Exam
- vLore Blog
- JoshOdgers Blog
- Knudt Blog